you. no one in particular.

in many ways perhaps i wish to draw you into my skin and thus you'll feel my torments and have perfect empathy. Truly i crave perfect empathy and so i cast seeds into the wind knowing not where they come to rest but ever hopeful. Sad it may seem and yet i dont think i am dissimilar to many. Hunkered in to narrow shelters, weathering the storms in life. Just like storms these events seemingly are random and the cause unfathomable to any but the gods. The gurus may speculate and pontificate upon golden dias but truly who knows whose to blame? Not me.
i would very much like to be judged mildly and yet i would confess that i'm a harsh judge myself. Within me is my father and his before etc and so ultimately to those facing any personal problems i find myself expecting others to pull their socks up. my own socks are down.

No comments:

Post a Comment