dear god

Dearest god/gods/all great and powerful thing/s etc,
I was under the assumption we had an agreement that at this point in time its all about staying the course so to speak. This arrangement i found agreeable. You and i have very little to do with each other these days and i must say i felt it my just reward to live thus, beyond turmoil, after much time in the aforementioned.
Seemingly though you feel its time to prod at my peripherals and i must say its very uncomfortable. In spite of my christian psyche and all that lead me to hypothesize a nurturing entity, more likely it becomes with the passage of time that, and i say this with the deepest respect, you are a meddling and mischievous force. Its this Epiphany that serves as proof for me that you do indeed use the internet and will get this message. Having said this i can only hope that you will empathize with my position as i do yours.
My limited comprehension gives me the belief that our previous transactions are of certain general themes. In this instance i would humbly suggest that any magic upheavals to my own life would be undesirable to all. This though does not mean i would not be available as a momentary conduit, eg/, helping an old woman to catch her bus because if she missed it she was to be run down at zebra crossing which in turn would of held up traffic long enough for a crazed assassin to catch his prey and kerry anne kennally would die thus depriving hundreds of people their morning viewing pleasure which in turn causes a slump in the national happiness bringing the GDP to a standstill and i think you get my point. I would be quite open to something like that.
May this note find you in good health and cheer and may it provide some small insights as to the wants of a lesser being.

2 comments:

  1. haha, any signs it/they (meddling and mischievous forces) got the message?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's the best "prayer" or chat to the gods, ever!

    ReplyDelete